7 nights per adult
Double room: Euro 389.–
Single room: Euro 438.–
6 nights per adult
Double room: Euro 343.–
Single room: Euro 385.–
5 nights per adult
Double room: Euro 299.–
Single room: Euro 334.–
For family rooms and children we send our prices on request.
City tax of Euro 2.80 per person from 15 years are not included.
All in one: if you arrive with train or plane from Innsbruck to our Hubertus, the transfer with the bus or train is free or charge, welcome Schnaps, Stubai Card***, 5-7 nights, 5-7x breakfast buffet, use of our swimming pool and saunas, long chairs in our garden, good-bye present, parking space
One valley – one ticket
The Stubai Card
… is the highlight of your summer holidays in the Stubaital!
a variety of services is included in your holiday package:
- free use of the Stubaier Gletscherbahn: 1 ascent / descent per day (except with ski equipment)
- free use of the Serlesbahnen: 1 ascent / descent per day
- free use of the Schlick 2000 Bergbahnen: 1 ascent / descent per day
- free use of the Elferbahnen in Neustift: 1 ascent / descent per day
- free use of the buses of Innsbrucker Verkehrsbetriebe between Mutterberg and Innsbruck
- free use of the Stubaitalbahn Fulpmes – Innsbruck – Fulpmes
- One entrance per week for 3 hours in the new waterpark StuBay
- free use of the Neustift indoor pool
- free use of the Mieders swimming pool
- 1 ride with the Mieders summer toboggan run per week
The Stubai Card offers a number of attractive bonuses too:
- 30% discount on cinema tickets at Fulpmes cinema
- 30% discount for “The Sightseer” in Innsbruck
- 30% reduction on rafting trips in the Stubai Valley
- 30% discount on admission to the new Air-Parc at StuBay
- 30% discount on admission to the ice cave on the Stubai Glacier
- 30% discount on travel by shuttle-taxi from Neustift to Oberissalm
- 30% discount on admission to the bird of prey park in Telfes
- 30% discount on additional trips to the summer toboggan run in Mieders for holders of Stubai Super Card
- 30% discount on admission to the mini golf course in Fulpmes
- 30% discount on admission to the crib museum in Fulpmes
- 30% discount on admission to the Bergisel jump stadium in Innsbruck
- 30% discount on the combined ticket of the National Museums in Innsbruck ( (incl. Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum, Museum im Zeughaus, Tiroler Volkskunstmuseum, Hofkirche, DAS TIROL PANORAMA mit Kaiserjägermuseum)
(The actual entrance fee for the Stubai Card holders results from the partners’ regular entrance fee minus 30%. This price will be rounded to the next higher 50-cent amount. Example: the regular entrance fee minus 30% equals € 3.43, therefore the actual reduced entrance fee is € 3.50).
The Stubai Card and can be used on 5 of 7 consecutive days.
Period of validity:
21/05 – 01/11/2020 (last day of sale 28/10/2020)
Children under 10s accompanied by a paying parent go free at all 4 Stubai Cable Cars!
For other services (swimming pools, public transport, etc.), children without a Stubai Card have to pay the regular admission or ticket prices.