Cancellation sounds uncomfortable – and that’s it – for all.
The premium insurance cover
A lot can happen before a trip begins: Hotel Cancellation Premium covers the costs if you are forced to unexpectedly cancel your trip due to a sudden, severe illness by a family member or even if you are terminated by your employer. Additionally, Hotel Cancellation Premium offers insurance cover for trip interruption, delayed commencement or involuntary prolongation of your booked stay, search and rescue as well as benefits following an accident. To secure yourself, we recommend Hotel Cancellation Premium.
Overview of benefits:
• Trip cancellation Hotel Cancellation Premium covers additional reasons for cancellation, such as:
• unexpectedly occurring serious illness, serious physical injury caused by an accident or death of the person caring for family members who are minority age or who require care;
• unexpectedly occurring serious illness or serious physical injury caused by an accident of a dog, cat or horse (pets);
• neighbourly assistance by the insured in the event of a disaster;
• unforeseen taking up of a new employment relationship.
• Trip curtailment
• Delayed arrival
• Involuntary extension of the holiday
• Search and rescue including helicopter rescue
• Benefits following an accident